Village Shores has been announced as the Best of Senior Living Award Winner in Richfield!
We’re proud to announce we’ve been honored as a 2022 Best of Senior Living award winner by A Place for Mom. Top reviews from our residents and their families showcase outstanding care provided by our staff to keep our seniors feeling safe, healthy and happy. This exclusive designation honors only the top 2-3% of senior care providers across the United States and Canada so we’re thrilled to be on this list.
A Place for Mom Best of Senior Living Award winners represent the top 2-3% of senior care providers nationwide based on reviews from those who matter most: residents and families. This designation is awarded to eligible communities and providers who received at least ten reviews with an average rating of 4.5 stars or more between November 1, 2020, and December 31, 2021.
What makes Village Shores the best place to call home?
Our flourishing community provides residents an abundance of choices and an environment that promotes wellness and a quality lifestyle. Village Shores has continually responded to the changing needs and demands of the aging population. Our community apartment homes feature fresh features including kitchens, luxury vinyl wood flooring and stone countertops.
You will find days filled with a broad range of wellness, social and educational opportunities, designed to promote a healthy lifestyle inspired by SilverAdvantage, with the added
benefit of knowing we are here for you.
Enjoy our Many Amenities
- Enjoy fine dining with restaurant-style service
- The Bistro offers an alternative dining experience for breakfast and lunch
- In the Theater you can enjoy movies, sports and entertainment
- Relax in the Library that is full of books and magazines
- Socialize in the Game Room, play cards, dominoes or bridge
- The Wellness Center provides opportunities to exercise on your own or
with a group
- Make an appointment to be pampered in the Beauty and Barber Shop
- Home Health Care Staff available 24-hours a day
- Controlled access building and 24/7 front desk receptionist